Monday, November 12, 2012

Think About It


If you were given only reason and history as a tool to solve a problem, what conclusion would you arrive to? 

Let’s say you are a centralized power overseeing a great land mass. You find yourself with over 16 trillion in foreign and domestic debt and obligation without promise of export commerce to tax to relieve your financial crisis. Your largest resources are an immense bureaucratic superstructure and the world largest military complex. 

My question is what you do in order to preserve your command if that was your objective.
There are many specific details and situations that are present yet the overall problem and resources remain the same.

I myself could only find a few proactive solutions that gave any "Hope" to "Change" the situation. I give these questions for other minds to consider in that their solutions might be less ominous then my own.


-Melungeon

No comments:

Post a Comment